Sunday, April 6, 2014

#wolfpack and Wolfofweedst - FRTD

So on friday evening I bought 12,000 shares of FRTD as it had broken out and was finishing strong. I did not know at the time that it was being pumped by Wolfofweedst. The article below could definitely help his credibility which would cause a spike in the stock in the morning. I am planning on selling into the morning spike. I might only sell half and see how far this goes depending on the price action. For those of yall following the wolfpack, make sure to always remember that they are pumping the stock for their own profits, not yours.  I am not saying they are doing anything wrong or pumping with any bad intent, just always be cautious and plan accordingly.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/22369991-wolfofweedstreet/2815993-making-dangerous-a-umptions-of-a-callous-nature-the-underestimation-of-the-wolfpack-extended-family

No comments:

Post a Comment