Monday, April 14, 2014

Another Breakout - RDNT

So I got an alert from one of my alerts I set the other day about RDNT breaking 4.27. That was the closest resistance point previously. I got the alert at 11:31 and it stayed just above 4.27 for a few minutes. I drew a line where the resistance is. Once it broke it went up about 4.45 and came back down only to test 4.45 again an hour later. Once it broke 4.45 it spiked up again to 4.71. It is currently at 4.57 which is still far above the alert that I got. In all of the DVDs and gurus I've heard they say find your strategy and stick to what your good at. I believe I found my strategy and have gotten pretty good at find them. Now I just need the bank roll to be able to profit on some of the pricier stocks. I will only be playing these types of plays for awhile until I feel confident trading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment