Friday, April 11, 2014

Profitable O/N plays - BCCI and JRCC

So on Thursday I was out of day trades which left me with only 1 option, and that was to look for good O/N plays. My strategy this far has been to find stocks surging in the last few minutes with large volume. There were 2 stocks that were active on the chats that I found that were surging like this. JRCC spiked up but then crashed right towards the end but I got in before the crash. This worried me especially since premarket this morning it dipped even lower. Luckily, it spiked up and I was able to get out with a small loss(due to commissions). BCII on the other hand was steadily growing. I had no idea how far this could go as there weren't any real solid resistance points ahead. I sold with a $176 profit.



No comments:

Post a Comment