Friday, April 4, 2014

Coulda Woulda Shoulda - GNK

So I am attempting a new strategy that had its first success today. Unfortunately, I was not confident enough to trade it and now I regret it. My strategy is to look at any stocks that are active and add alerts above any resistance points it has. The perks to this strategy is that instead of keeping a HUGE watchlist I just set the alert to send me a text, and when that stock hits my buy point I have the opportunity to buy. Well week ago I set an alert on GNK at ~1.80. I got an alert today that the alert had been triggered. A minute later the stock spikes to 2.20 and now it is at 2.89. Obviously its easy to look back and say man I should've bought, but this at least is a step in the right direction for finding my strategy. I will let you know any future stocks that this strategy works with.

No comments:

Post a Comment